The first new item is a lined velvet glitter clippie. It comes in many different shades, but I was only able to find a handful of them. I'm hoping to be able to expand the colors I offer, but for now, we have silver, turquoise, blue, green, pink, hot pink, red, and purple. I am also working on offering the glitter ribbon in a bow tie style clippie. The lined glitter clippies are $2.50 each.The second new offering is a lined double ruffle gingham clippie. They are the cutest thing! These come in six colors, pink, hot pink, red, purple, lime green, and blue. The pink, hot pink, and red are perfect for Valentines Day! Each ruffle gingham clippie is $2.00 each.
Don't forget to stop by and enter our give away! $20 Bitty Sprotus Boutique E-Gift Certificate Giveaway Have a wonderful New Years Eve, and we'll see you back here later tonight after the ball drops to reveal the winner of the gift certificate!

No comments:
Post a Comment